Welcome to NISIT
The National Institute of Standards and Industrial Technology is the National Standards Body responsible for overseeing to all standardization and conformance activities in Papua New Guinea. Enacted as an Act of Parliament in 1993 - NISIT Act 1993 and commenced operations in 1994, the Institute is responsible for all activities in standardization in Papua New Guinea.
- Standards Development and Publication
- Standards Information Dissemination and Sales of Standards or Publications
- Calibration, Verification and Testing of Measuring Equipment and Artefacts
- Laboratory Accreditation
- Management System Certification
- Conduct Professional Training programs on standardization and quality assurance.